|Monday to Friday||9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.|
For Std 1st to 12th
|Monday to Saturday||7:30 a.m. to 1:15 p.m.|
|Monday to Saturday||8:30 a.m. to 9:30 a.m.|
Parents can meet Teachers with prior appointment
|English Medium||Every Wednesday||7:30 a.m. to 8:15 a.m.|
|Gujarati Medium||Every Saturday||7:30 a.m. to 8:15 a.m.|
|K.G. Section||Every Saturday||8:00 a.m. to 10:00 a.m.|
|Monday to Saturday||8:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.|
Code of Uniform
|Monday to Friday||T-shirt & Capri|
From Std I to VIII:
|Monday & Thursday||Red T-shirt & Jeans|
|Tuesday & Friday||Yellow T-Shirt & Jeans|
|Wednesday & Saturday||White T-Shirt & Jeans|
From Std IX to XII:
|Monday to Friday||Trouser, Shirt & Waist Coat|
GENERAL RULES & REGULATION
- Every student must carry his / her Almanac to school every day.
- Students should be habitually clean & always neatly dressed.
- Students should be in school uniform on all working days.
- Strict disciplinary action will be taken on students who are not in proper uniform
- Boys should get their hair cut at regular intervals.
- Emphasis is now laid on the continuous evaluation of performance of students during the whole academic year. Therefore, their performance in the Unit Tests, the 1st & 2nd Semester examinations, oral tests, practical and homework will be taken into account.
- For the purpose of promotion, the marks secured in the two semester examinations and in the unit test performance shall be added together and the average calculated.
- Eligibility for promotion to a higher standard is as per GSEB norms.
- Unacceptable items such as computer games, personal stereo, mobile phones and dangerous items will be confiscated.
- Walk in the corridors keeping to the left.
- Rudeness to teachers and unkind behavior to other students in the school premises or in the school buses will always be treated as very serious matter.
- Do not use bad language or behavior.
- Never try to solve problems by fighting.
- Respect and preserve the school property and report at once to the teachers any damage or dangers to it you may observe.
- Pupils should be particularly careful not to throw any rubbish anywhere in the school premises.
- Lending or borrowing of money or other articles is not permitted.
- No irrelevant book (other than text books or library books) magazine or other journals shall be brought to the school.
- Students are not allowed to bring any weapon or sharp instruments such as blades, knives, etc to school.
- The cost of any willful damage done will be made good by the concerned student, who will be liable to pay a fine for such offence.
- Exploding crackers or splashing colors during Diwali / Holi or any occasion in the school premises or in school bus is strictly restricted.
OUR EXPECTATIONS FROM PARENTS
- Be courteous in your interaction with teachers, staff members and other representatives of the School.
- Ensure your child reaches School on time daily, completes home assignments and is always well-dressed and in complete uniform.
- Attend Open House Days (Parents -teachers meeting) to discuss the progress of your child.
- Please do not interrupt the teacher during class hours. Please approach teachers in the schedule already given.
- For security and service reasons, parents are not allowed to access classrooms directly on regular School days. Parents are requested to kindly follow the given procedure to access the School.
- Do not take your child on holiday during term time.
- If there is an unforeseen emergency within the family, which requires you to request leave for your child, it is essential that you do this in writing to the Principal.
- Do your best to attend public occasions and events organized by the School for the benefit of your child. Do not walk out halfway through a function when your child’s activity for the day is completed, kindly stay until the end of the function.
- Encourage your child to take up new pursuits by enabling them to attend extra-curricular events and activities.
- Please communicate the worry or a complaint to the School so that it can be dealt appropriately.
- Pupils who are convalescing after an infectious disease or are exposed to any infectious disease will be allowed to attend School, only after a written permission is obtained from the doctor.
- While communicating with the Principal & School office, parents / guardians are requested to mention in their letters, name, standard, division and roll no. of their child(ren) or wards.
- All students are expected to be present on reopening day after vacation on compulsory basis.
- No absentees will be allowed to attend the class, unless written explanation stating the reason for absence from the Parent is provided in the Almanac.
- Students once present will not be allowed to leave the school unless there is an emergency.
- Students should have at least 80% attendance in each semester.
- Repeated absence of child without leave application will not be entertained.
- Any unexplained absence for more than four consecutive days will require written intimation from parents.
- Parents are not allowed to pick their child(ren) just before one hour of school departure time, unless there is an emergency.
- The school gate will be closed 5 minutes before the assembly.
- Students arriving late will not be allowed to enter the school premises without a valid written explanation in the Almanac.
- Disciplinary action will be taken against habitual late comers.