|Monday to Friday||9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.|
For Std 1st to 12th
|Monday to Saturday||7:30 a.m. to 1:15 p.m.|
|Monday to Saturday||8:30 a.m. to 9:30 a.m.|
Parents can meet Teachers with prior appointment
|English Medium||Every Wednesday||7:30 a.m. to 8:15 a.m.|
|Gujarati Medium||Every Saturday||7:30 a.m. to 8:15 a.m.|
|K.G. Section||Every Saturday||8:00 a.m. to 10:00 a.m.|
|Monday to Saturday||8:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.|
Code of Uniform
|Monday to Friday||T-shirt & Capri|
From Std I to VIII:
|Monday & Thursday||Red T-shirt & Jeans|
|Tuesday & Friday||Yellow T-Shirt & Jeans|
|Wednesday & Saturday||White T-Shirt & Jeans|
From Std IX to XII:
|Monday to Friday||Trouser, Shirt & Waist Coat|
GENERAL RULES & REGULATION
- Every student must carry his / her Almanac to school every day.
- Students should be habitually clean & always neatly dressed.
- Students should be in school uniform on all working days.
- Strict disciplinary action will be taken on students who are not in proper uniform
- Boys should get their hair cut at regular intervals.
- Emphasis is now laid on the continuous evaluation of performance of students during the whole academic year. Therefore, their performance in the Unit Tests, the 1st & 2nd Semester examinations, oral tests, practical and homework will be taken into account.
- For the purpose of promotion, the marks secured in the two semester examinations and in the unit test performance shall be added together and the average calculated.
- Eligibility for promotion to a higher standard is as per GSEB norms.
- Unacceptable items such as computer games, personal stereo, mobile phones and dangerous items will be confiscated.
- Walk in the corridors keeping to the left.
- Rudeness to teachers and unkind behavior to other students in the school premises or in the school buses will always be treated as very serious matter.
- Do not use bad language or behavior.
- Never try to solve problems by fighting.
- Respect and preserve the school property and report at once to the teachers any damage or dangers to it you may observe.
- Pupils should be particularly careful not to throw any rubbish anywhere in the school premises.
- Lending or borrowing of money or other articles is not permitted.
- No irrelevant book (other than text books or library books) magazine or other journals shall be brought to the school.
- Students are not allowed to bring any weapon or sharp instruments such as blades, knives, etc to school.
- The cost of any willful damage done will be made good by the concerned student, who will be liable to pay a fine for such offence.
- Exploding crackers or splashing colors during Diwali / Holi or any occasion in the school premises or in school bus is strictly restricted.
OUR EXPECTATIONS FROM PARENTS
- Be courteous in your interaction with teachers, staff members and other representatives of the School.
- Ensure your child reaches School on time daily, completes home assignments and is always well-dressed and in complete uniform.
- Attend Open House Days (Parents -teachers meeting) to discuss the progress of your child.
- Please do not interrupt the teacher during class hours. Please approach teachers in the schedule already given.
- For security and service reasons, parents are not allowed to access classrooms directly on regular School days. Parents are requested to kindly follow the given procedure to access the School.
- Do not take your child on holiday during term time.
- If there is an unforeseen emergency within the family, which requires you to request leave for your child, it is essential that you do this in writing to the Principal.
- Do your best to attend public occasions and events organized by the School for the benefit of your child. Do not walk out halfway through a function when your child’s activity for the day is completed, kindly stay until the end of the function.
- Encourage your child to take up new pursuits by enabling them to attend extra-curricular events and activities.
- Please communicate the worry or a complaint to the School so that it can be dealt appropriately.
- Pupils who are convalescing after an infectious disease or are exposed to any infectious disease will be allowed to attend School, only after a written permission is obtained from the doctor.
- While communicating with the Principal & School office, parents / guardians are requested to mention in their letters, name, standard, division and roll no. of their child(ren) or wards.
- All students are expected to be present on reopening day after vacation on compulsory basis.
- No absentees will be allowed to attend the class, unless written explanation stating the reason for absence from the Parent is provided in the Almanac.
- Students once present will not be allowed to leave the school unless there is an emergency.
- Students should have at least 80% attendance in each semester.
- Repeated absence of child without leave application will not be entertained.
- Any unexplained absence for more than four consecutive days will require written intimation from parents.
- Parents are not allowed to pick their child(ren) just before one hour of school departure time, unless there is an emergency.
- The school gate will be closed 5 minutes before the assembly.
- Students arriving late will not be allowed to enter the school premises without a valid written explanation in the Almanac.
- Disciplinary action will be taken against habitual late comers.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR ONLINE PAYMENTS
These terms and conditions apply to the User who uses the Online Services provided for any
payment made to School of Achiever. Kindly read these terms and conditions carefully. By
authorizing a payment to School of Achiever through the online payment service (the service), it
would be treated as a deemed acceptance to these terms and conditions. School of Achiever
reserves all the rights to amend these terms and conditions at any time without giving prior
notice. It is the responsibility of the User to have read the terms and conditions before using the
The following is a summary of the key terms of this service
- Payment(s) through this Service may only be made with a Credit Card, Debit card or Net Banking.
- Before using this Service, it is recommended that the user shall make necessary enquiry about the charges or fees payable against the Credit/Debit card used from Credit Card or the Debit Card service provider i.e. the respective Bank.
- The credit card information supplied at the time of using the service is processed by the payment gateway of the service provider and is not supplied to School of Achiever. It is the sole responsibility of the User of the service to ensure that the information entered in the relevant fields is correct. It is recommended that you take and retain a copy of the transaction for record keeping purposes, which might assist in resolution of any disputes that may arise out or usage of the service
- The user agrees, understands and confirms that his/ her personal data including without limitation details relating to debit card/ credit card/net banking transmitted over the Internet may be susceptible to misuse; hacking, theft and/ or fraud and that School of Achiever or the Payment Service Provider(s) have no control over such matters.
- The service is provided using a payment gateway service provider through a secure website. However, neither the payment gateway service provider nor the School of Achiever gives any assurance, that the information so provided online by a user is secured or may be read or intercepted by a third party. School of Achiever does not accept or assume any liability in the event of such unauthorized interception, hacking or other unauthorized access to information provided by a user of the service.
- School of Achiever and/or the Payment Service Providers shall not be liable for any inaccuracy, error or delay in, or omission of (a) any data, information or message, or (b) the transmission or delivery of any such data, information or message; or (c) any loss or damage arising from or occasioned by any such inaccuracy, error, delay or omission, non-performance or interruption in any such data, information or message. Under no circumstances shall the School of Achiever and/or the Payment Service Providers, its employees, directors, and its third party agents involved in processing, delivering or managing the Services, be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages, or any damages whatsoever, including punitive or exemplary arising out of or in any way connected with the provision of or any inadequacy or deficiency in the provision of the Services or resulting from unauthorized access or alteration of transmissions of data or arising from suspension or termination of the Service.
- The user agrees that School of Achiever or any of its employees will not be held liable by the user for any loss or damages arising from your use of, or reliance upon the information contained on the Website, or any failure to comply with these Terms and Conditions where such failure is due to circumstance beyond School of Achiever reasonable control.
DEBIT/CREDIT CARD, BANK ACCOUNT DETAILS
The user agrees that the debit/credit card details provided by him/ her for use of the aforesaid Service(s) must be correct and accurate and that the Applicant shall not use a Debit/ credit card, that is not lawfully owned by him/ her or the use of which is not authorized by the lawful owner thereof. The Applicant further agrees and undertakes to Provide correct and valid debit/credit card details.
The user may pay his/ her application/initial fees to School of Achiever by using a debit/credit card or through online banking account. The user warrants, agrees and confirms that when he/ she initiates a payment transaction and/or issues an online payment instruction and provides his/ her card / bank details:
- The user is fully and lawfully entitled to use such credit / debit card, bank account for such transactions;
- The user is responsible to ensure that the card/ bank account details provided by him/ her are accurate;
- The user authorizes debit of the nominated card/ bank account for the Payment of fees selected by such Applicant along with the applicable Fees.
The user is responsible to ensure that sufficient credit is available on the nominated card/ bank account at the time of making the payment to permit the Payment of the dues payable or fees dues selected by the Applicant inclusive of the applicable Fee.
Fees once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
- In General parent / guardian / student may browse this website for obtaining any data or information. However, in order to access the classified information, one needs to use the credentials provided as a Parent / Guardian / Staff / Student user.
- The information provided by the user on this website shall be kept confidential and shall not be shared with anyone. The DATA will neither be made accessible to third parties nor transferred in any form or manner unless required by law.
- School of Achiever may share your personal information with our bankers for clearing necessary fees payments. This information shall be strictly up to the legal permissible limit and not exceeding.
- Online Fee Payment system purpose to provide flexibility and conform to its continuing Student by offering option to pay online using various payment methods.
- It is sole responsibility of student to pick online payment option. School of Achiever do not recommend/ prefer/promote any particular method.
- If payment is made by means of a card that you do not personally own, the permission of the card owner must always be obtained to make payments using the card. In using the system you confirm that you have such permission.
- Information related to payments using debit or credit card is not accessed or stored by the Institute.
- No Warranty: The information and materials contained in this site including, graphics, links or other items are provided as on “As Is” and “As Available” basis by the Institute which organized and tries to provide information accurately and expressly disclaims liability for error or omission in this information and materials. No warranty of any kind, implied, express or statutory shall be given by the Institute shall not be limited to the warranty of fitness for a particular purpose and freedom from computer virus is given in conjunction with the information and materials.
- Limitation of Liability: In no event, Institute will be liable for any damage direct or indirect losses or expenses arising in connection with site or use thereof inability to use by any person delay of operation or transaction, computer virus etc.
- Security: All payment details which are entered through this payment gateway are encrypted when the Student, or third party making payment, enters them. The site is secure and uses 128-bit encryption to offer secure communications by encrypting all data to and from the site The School of Achiever shall not be liable for any failure by the Student or third party making payment of Fees to properly protect data from being seen on their screen by other persons or otherwise obtained by such other persons, during the Online Payment process or in respect of any omission to provide accurate information in the Course of the Online Payment Process.
DISCLAIMER AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
School of Achiever does not accept liability for any damage, loss, cost (including legal costs), expenses, indirect losses or consequential damage of any kind which may be suffered or incurred by the User from the use of this service.
The School of Achiever reserves the right to vary these Terms and Conditions from time to time and the current version will be that published on this website.
We reserve the right to decline the acceptance of an online payment if your account is in default for any reason. School of Achiever may also make additions/deletions/alteration to the services offered, at its sole discretion. We reserve the right to withdraw the service at any time at its discretion. We retain the right to change the terms and conditions for Online Fees Payments, without any prior notice.