|Monday to Friday||9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.|
For Std 1st to 12th
|Monday to Saturday||7:30 a.m. to 1:15 p.m.|
|Monday to Saturday||8:30 a.m. to 9:30 a.m.|
Parents can meet Teachers with prior appointment
|English Medium||Every Wednesday||7:30 a.m. to 8:15 a.m.|
|Gujarati Medium||Every Saturday||7:30 a.m. to 8:15 a.m.|
|K.G. Section||Every Saturday||8:00 a.m. to 10:00 a.m.|
|Monday to Saturday||8:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.|
Code of Uniform
|Monday to Friday||T-shirt & Capri|
From Std I to VIII:
|Monday & Thursday||Red T-shirt & Jeans|
|Tuesday & Friday||Yellow T-Shirt & Jeans|
|Wednesday & Saturday||White T-Shirt & Jeans|
From Std IX to XII:
|Monday to Friday||Trouser, Shirt|
GENERAL RULES & REGULATION
- Every student must carry his / her Almanac to school every day.
- Students should be habitually clean & always neatly dressed.
- Students should be in school uniform on all working days.
- Strict disciplinary action will be taken on students who are not in proper uniform
- Boys should get their hair cut at regular intervals.
- Emphasis is now laid on the continuous evaluation of performance of students during the whole academic year. Therefore, their performance in the Unit Tests, the 1st & 2nd Semester examinations, oral tests, practical and homework will be taken into account.
- For the purpose of promotion, the marks secured in the two semester examinations and in the unit test performance shall be added together and the average calculated.
- Eligibility for promotion to a higher standard is as per GSEB norms.
- Unacceptable items such as computer games, personal stereo, mobile phones and dangerous items will be confiscated.
- Walk in the corridors keeping to the left.
- Rudeness to teachers and unkind behavior to other students in the school premises or in the school buses will always be treated as very serious matter.
- Do not use bad language or behavior.
- Never try to solve problems by fighting.
- Respect and preserve the school property and report at once to the teachers any damage or dangers to it you may observe.
- Pupils should be particularly careful not to throw any rubbish anywhere in the school premises.
- Lending or borrowing of money or other articles is not permitted.
- No irrelevant book (other than text books or library books) magazine or other journals shall be brought to the school.
- Students are not allowed to bring any weapon or sharp instruments such as blades, knives, etc to school.
- The cost of any willful damage done will be made good by the concerned student, who will be liable to pay a fine for such offence.
- Exploding crackers or splashing colors during Diwali / Holi or any occasion in the school premises or in school bus is strictly restricted.
OUR EXPECTATIONS FROM PARENTS
- Be courteous in your interaction with teachers, staff members and other representatives of the School.
- Ensure your child reaches School on time daily, completes home assignments and is always well-dressed and in complete uniform.
- Attend Open House Days (Parents -teachers meeting) to discuss the progress of your child.
- Please do not interrupt the teacher during class hours. Please approach teachers in the schedule already given.
- For security and service reasons, parents are not allowed to access classrooms directly on regular School days. Parents are requested to kindly follow the given procedure to access the School.
- Do not take your child on holiday during term time.
- If there is an unforeseen emergency within the family, which requires you to request leave for your child, it is essential that you do this in writing to the Principal.
- Do your best to attend public occasions and events organized by the School for the benefit of your child. Do not walk out halfway through a function when your child’s activity for the day is completed, kindly stay until the end of the function.
- Encourage your child to take up new pursuits by enabling them to attend extra-curricular events and activities.
- Please communicate the worry or a complaint to the School so that it can be dealt appropriately.
- Pupils who are convalescing after an infectious disease or are exposed to any infectious disease will be allowed to attend School, only after a written permission is obtained from the doctor.
- While communicating with the Principal & School office, parents / guardians are requested to mention in their letters, name, standard, division and roll no. of their child(ren) or wards.
- All students are expected to be present on reopening day after vacation on compulsory basis.
- No absentees will be allowed to attend the class, unless written explanation stating the reason for absence from the Parent is provided in the Almanac.
- Students once present will not be allowed to leave the school unless there is an emergency.
- Students should have at least 80% attendance in each semester.
- Repeated absence of child without leave application will not be entertained.
- Any unexplained absence for more than four consecutive days will require written intimation from parents.
- Parents are not allowed to pick their child(ren) just before one hour of school departure time, unless there is an emergency.
- The school gate will be closed 5 minutes before the assembly.
- Students arriving late will not be allowed to enter the school premises without a valid written explanation in the Almanac.
- Disciplinary action will be taken against habitual late comers.
- In General parent / guardian / student may browse this website for obtaining any data or information. However, in order to access the classified information, one needs to use the credentials provided as a Parent / Guardian / Staff / Student user.
- The information provided by the user on this website shall be kept confidential and shall not be shared with anyone. The DATA will neither be made accessible to third parties nor transferred in any form or manner unless required by law.
- School of Achiever may share your personal information with our bankers for clearing necessary fees payments. This information shall be strictly up to the legal permissible limit and not exceeding.
- Online Fee Payment system purpose to provide flexibility and conform to its continuing Student by offering option to pay online using various payment methods.
- It is sole responsibility of student to pick online payment option. School of Achiever do not recommend/ prefer/promote any particular method.
- If payment is made by means of a card that you do not personally own, the permission of the card owner must always be obtained to make payments using the card. In using the system you confirm that you have such permission.
- Information related to payments using debit or credit card is not accessed or stored by the Institute.
- No Warranty: The information and materials contained in this site including, graphics, links or other items are provided as on “As Is” and “As Available” basis by the Institute which organized and tries to provide information accurately and expressly disclaims liability for error or omission in this information and materials. No warranty of any kind, implied, express or statutory shall be given by the Institute shall not be limited to the warranty of fitness for a particular purpose and freedom from computer virus is given in conjunction with the information and materials.
- Limitation of Liability: In no event, Institute will be liable for any damage direct or indirect losses or expenses arising in connection with site or use thereof inability to use by any person delay of operation or transaction, computer virus etc.
- Security: All payment details which are entered through this payment gateway are encrypted when the Student, or third party making payment, enters them. The site is secure and uses 128-bit encryption to offer secure communications by encrypting all data to and from the site The School of Achiever shall not be liable for any failure by the Student or third party making payment of Fees to properly protect data from being seen on their screen by other persons or otherwise obtained by such other persons, during the Online Payment process or in respect of any omission to provide accurate information in the Course of the Online Payment Process.
DISCLAIMER AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
School of Achiever does not accept liability for any damage, loss, cost (including legal costs), expenses, indirect losses or consequential damage of any kind which may be suffered or incurred by the User from the use of this service
School of Achiever created the School of Achiever app as a Free app. This SERVICE is provided by School of Achiever at no cost and is intended for use as is.
This page is used to inform visitors regarding our policies with the collection, use, and disclosure of Personal Information if anyone decided to use our Service.
Information Collection and Use
The app does use third party services that may collect information used to identify you.
We want to inform you that whenever you use our Service, in a case of an error in the app we collect data and information (through third party products) on your phone called Log Data. This Log Data may include information such as your device Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, device name, operating system version, the configuration of the app when utilizing our Service, the time and date of your use of the Service, and other statistics.
Cookies are files with a small amount of data that are commonly used as anonymous unique identifiers. These are sent to your browser from the websites that you visit and are stored on your device's internal memory.
This Service does not use these “cookies” explicitly. However, the app may use third party code and libraries that use “cookies” to collect information and improve their services. You have the option to either accept or refuse these cookies and know when a cookie is being sent to your device. If you choose to refuse our cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of this Service.
We may employ third-party companies and individuals due to the following reasons:
- To facilitate our Service;
- To provide the Service on our behalf;
- To perform Service-related services; or
- To assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
We want to inform users of this Service that these third parties have access to your Personal Information. The reason is to perform the tasks assigned to them on our behalf. However, they are obligated not to disclose or use the information for any other purpose.
We value your trust in providing us your Personal Information, thus we are striving to use commercially acceptable means of protecting it. But remember that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and reliable, and we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Links to Other Sites
These Services do not address anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 13. In the case we discover that a child under 13 has provided us with personal information, we immediately delete this from our servers. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact us so that we will be able to do necessary actions.
The School of Achiever reserves the right to vary these Terms and Conditions from time to time and the current version will be that published on this website.
We reserve the right to decline the acceptance of an online payment if your account is in default for any reason. School of Achiever may also make additions/deletions/alteration to the services offered, at its sole discretion. We reserve the right to withdraw the service at any time at its discretion. We retain the right to change the terms and conditions for Online Fees Payments, without any prior notice.