There are SIX easy steps for admission:
Step 1: Visit the School.
Step 2: Approach the Help Desk.
- On visit to School, the Prospective parents are requested to approach the Help Desk (Reception) for further admission procedure.
- Fill-up an Admission Enquiry Form. The Help Desk Executive will then arrange a meeting with the Counsellor for a one-to-one counselling session.
Step 3: Meeting with the Admission Counsellor.
- The Admission Counsellor will provide all information about the School, admission procedure, will also arrange for the guided tour of the campus and also arrange for a meeting with the Principal.
Step 4: Interaction with the Principal.
- The Principal would have an interaction with the child and parent before affirming the admission. All academic queries can be addressed in the meeting with the Principal.
- On affirmation, the Principal would issue an Admission Form Slip.
Step 5: Procure Admission Form.
- The admission form slip which is received from the Principal is required to be submitted to the Help Desk for procuring the Admission Form.
Step 6: Complete all formalities.
- Fill-up the Admission Form correctly.
- Submit all required documents at the Administrative Counter.
- Latest coloured passport sized photograph of the student.
- Photocopy of Birth Certificate (attested).
- Photocopy of the result of the previous class (attested).
- In case the registration form is filled by guardians (other than parents), it should be clearly indicated.
- Any other documents as stated by the School.
- Admission is strictly subject to fulfillment of all conditions and submission of requisite documents.
- LC/TC from the previous school must be submitted within 15 days after the commencement of the academic session.
- Outstation children must get their LC/TC countersigned by DEO (District Educational Officer).
- Pay the required fees.
- Receive the receipts and other details to send child to school.