There are SIX easy steps for admission:
Step 1: Visit the School.
Step 2: Approach the Front Desk.
- On visit to School, the Prospective parents are requested to approach the Front Desk (Reception) for further admission procedure.
- Fill-up an Admission Enquiry Form. The Front Desk Executive will then arrange a meeting with the Counsellor for a one-to-one counselling session.
Step 3: Meeting with the Admission Counsellor.
- After submitting the filled Enquiry form to the front desk, the front desk executive would shortly arrange for a meeting with the Admission Counsellor. The Admission Counsellor will then provide all information about the School, admission procedure, will also arrange for the guided tour of the campus and also arrange for a meeting with the Principal.
Step 4: Interaction with the Principal.
- The Principal would have an interaction with the child and parent before affirming the admission. All academic queries can be addressed in the meeting with the Principal.
- On affirmation, the Principal would issue an Admission Form Slip.
Step 5: Procure Admission Form.
- The admission form slip which is received from the Principal is required to be submitted to the administrative counter for procuring the admission form.
Step 6: Complete all formalities.
- Fill-up admission form correctly.
- Submit all required documents at the administrative counter.
- Latest coloured passport size photograph of the student.
- Photocopy of Birth Certificate (attested).
- Photocopy of the result of the previous class (attested).
- In case the registration form is filled by guardians other than parents, it should be clearly indicated
- Admission is strictly subject to fulfillment of all conditions and submission of requisite documents.
- LC/TC from the previous school must be submitted within 15 days after the commencement of the academic session.
- Outstation children must get their LC/TC countersigned by DEO (District Educational Officer)
- Pay the required fees.
- Receive the receipts and other details to send child to school.