- The programme is structured in such a way that it enables the students to learn any four activities of their choice in a year, hence two activities in each semester.
- At the beginning of the academic year, all the students are required to fill-up Activity Selection Form with their parent’s guidance.
- The Activity Selection Form offers various activities according to the student’s age-group.
- The students are then required to make selections and submit their form.
- On receipt of form from students, activities are allotted and batches are formed.
In the nutshell, it can be said that the students gets two months for practicing an activity of his or her choice.
- For the standards I-V, daily a period is allotted for activity.
- From V standard onwards, on every alternate day two periods are allotted for the activity.
- Generally, a student can switch from one activity to another only after the completion of selected one. However, genuine reasons are also considered to help students change their selected activities.
- After completion of a semester, performance of the students gets evaluated. To mark their level of achievement, a progress report for the same is also generated.
- All the associated coaches are in terms of full time services to the school.
- After the school hours, practicing of activities is only permitted with the prior discussion, permission and approval of the Authority.
- The students are given exposure and motivated to take participation in various school level, district, state or national level competitions.
- Besides practices, the students are shown various videos related to activities to inspire them to learn their activities efficiently.
An overview of the co-curricular and extracurricular
- Arts, Sports & Games :
|Chess||Cricket||P.E. (Physical Education)|
|Carrom||Volleyball||Trips & Visits|
|Table Tennis||Basket ball||Multi Media|
|Yoga / Karate||Lawn Tennis|
|Music: Instrumental & Vocal||Badminton|
- Picnics and excursion :
- The students are taken for picnic to various places with standard arrangement of facility, Security and new exposure.
- The places are chosen according to the age of the students.
- Competitions :
Competitions from every domain of learning are conducted, like :
- General and house wise competitions
- Group & Solo performance competitions.
- Interschool & Intra School competitions.
- Public level like district, state or national level.
- Ongoing events & celebrations :
- All national and religious celebrations.
- Different Events for different mass get organized.